Waldstetten Map V1.1
Welcome to Waldstetten! A wonderfully designed area somewhere in Germany. A fictitious 4-fold card awaits you, which was designed with great attention to detail and invites you to linger.
- Yard decorations improved
- Placeable buildings improved (polygons, collisions, OccluderMesh)
- Bunker silo function added to yards
- Tree on field (87 and 21)
- Removed concrete piece on field 179
- Tunnel collisions added
- Added "e" at point of sale "Mittelberg
- Gondolas hung wrong
- Farmland at gravel pit extended
- Sand processing at gravel pit possible
- Stairs of the village fire department fixed
- Manual call points in the buildings adapted
- Machine hall on farm Reingrub changed
- Trigger Icon Shop and Sawmill moved
- Railing at fire station added
- Added loading station at train station
- Removed muddy textures at the yards
- BGA - bunker silo texture error fixed
- composter fill trigger for diesel moved
- City hall missing toilets added
- Refinery - diesel production added
- Highway more signage and green strips added
- FuchsShop Oberwalden - fixed bug in decoration
- FuchsShops hotspots on PDA added
- Traffic lights polyreduced
- Added parking cars on parking lots
The map is perfect for all types of agriculture and forestry in single and multiplayer.
In the two villages you can find many walk-in buildings with functions and decorations, the entire map is Seasons Ready, Precision Farming DLC Ready and therefore also provides a beautiful backdrop, e.g. in winter.
For agriculture, over 250 fields are offered for farming, as well as 6 fully equipped courtyards for settling down.
And now the best:
Waldstetten is THE map for the perfect RolePlay, as it simply offers everything from beautifully designed farms and towns, to an idyllic hilly landscape with a ski area, to emergency guards & appropriately activatable missions and construction sites with heaps of earth to excavate.