Nf Marsch Map V1.9.1
– Fixed hop crop bug – Pedestrian spline no longer visible in park
– Since lavender in the Multifruit Pack is normally not suitable for threshers, lavender can only be harvested with the lavender harvester
– Deleted a few carrots on the side of the road next to field 31 – Deco cranes placed on the rails a little more appropriately at the port
– Superfluous BAK file also deleted in the version without ditches
– Changed height model, Shelly had filled up significantly more, I have that too now… Height model is a savegame
related (terrain.heightmap) when replacing, there may be an effect on what has already been placed in terms of height.
– Relocation new savegame necessary (see video episode 300 / stream)
– New better ground textures
– More ground angles for finer tillage
– Silage can now be picked up from the ground with feed wagons
– Onions can now be worked/ploughed normally
– A multifruit millet had to go.
– Marker posts at TankoFix moved out of the flower box
– New icon for mineral feed and wood/wood saplings
– New point of sale pet supply trade at the pet dealer
– 2 new fields (80 and 81 in the south of the map)
– Fields 56,57, 61, 62, 63, 66, 74, 78 enlarged
– A total of approx. 42ha more cultivation area
– Straw swaths can now be picked up with the chopper and you get 5% more straw out
– Added 4 straw collector pickups for chopper, 5% straw bonus when using the chopper
– 4 new products installed in the map (apple, pear, plum and cherry)
– Small pond at house 46
– Moved 3 plant boxes with the trees out of the fence at the brewery site
– Moved the floor decoration at the sewage treatment plant site
– Channel members and Twitch Subs as of 01.06.
Typical North German landscape in North Friesland. We have dykes here, ditches around the fields, and the fields are mostly square.
The land was reclaimed from the North Sea by dikes over the past few centuries
There are no ready-made courtyards, everyone can creatively design their own courtyard according to their personal preferences.
There are a few large spaces available for this.
A few halls and a workshop are attached to the map
fields then forest
On the NF March there are 79 fields with , from 0.8 ha to 95 ha, everything is there, average field
about 12.8 ha and the total area of all fields is a little over 1000ha of which about 140ha are grassland
There are more than 150 hectares of forest with countless trees, most of which are also suitable for the wood harvester.
In addition to the standard fruits, rye, spelt, triticale and millet are now installed on the map, there are other types of filling on the map: earth, sand and gravel
earth in the ditch
In the ditches you can find earth in many places on the map, which you can dredge and sell with an excavator,
then there is the sand, gravel, earth area where there is a lot of material to excavate and load
points of sale
If you harvest a lot, you also have to sell a lot.
There are a total of 16 different sales outlets at the NF March 4-fold, including Raiffeisen,
Port, train station but without a train, the depot, grain trade and grain AG
At the train station and at the Raiffeisen, you also have the option of buying seeds, fertiliser,
Lime, mineral feed, herbicides and liquid fertilizers
For pallet goods there are the sales possibilities Lidl, Aldi, Edeka, the stadium, the hardware store
and the spinning ball can be sold at the garden center and straw at the thermal power station,
there is also a sales station for wood the sawmill, milk goes to the dairy (no production)
Vehicles are bought from vehicle dealers and animals from local pet shops
If you leave your vehicle on the field without diesel, electricity or methane, there are 3 filling stations
2 of which are also equipped with charging stations
The card also has 2 large biogas plants which can be bought and operated
Extensive road network
In order to be able to reach all sales points easily, there is a comprehensive road network where mostly AI vehicles are on the road
There is a ready-made Autodrive network from Holger for download where all fields and all sales stations have already been driven in.
On the NF Marsch Mod Map there are 3 different collectibles to search for.
This includes 10 pairs of Shelly shoes, 30 FA gold coins and 78 NF march pallets
For all collector’s items, there are shelves at the vehicle dealer that fill up when the items are found.
There is also a bonus when you find all objects in a category
If someone cannot find all the objects themselves, there are suitable help videos on my YouTube channel
in which I show all the hiding places of the shoes, coins and pallets.
The shop area also serves as a big thank you to the numerous supporters of the NF Marsch.
We have listed the active YouTube channel members and the Twitch Subs they have made themselves
In addition, there are on the map 78 lovingly and detailed designed plots on which the
Farmer, Squire, and Twitch Subs level 3 channel members can move in.
It got crowded on the march and we can’t say thank you enough for your great support.
And once you have moved in, you can have your property individually designed with various decorative objects
There are at least 15 free areas on the map that will certainly be supplied with productions by me over the next few months
In addition to the map download, there are 2 other downloads, namely the Fed Mods Pack and a Fed Production Pack
which I will present in another video, the two mods are first a summary of all my mods for the LS22
It is windy on the North Frisian Marsh and a long-term investment in wind turbines can be worthwhile.
The wind turbines installed on the map are practically only decoration and can be used after you have bought the land
has to be demolished and replaced by the NF Marsh Windmill
All fruit symbols have been revised and no longer look so comic-heavy from missions
Many XXL missions thanks to the map size and the number of fields
With a total of 18 different ground textures, everyone can design their yard and surroundings to suit them
Overall one can say that the NF March has changed compared to the last LS parts
further developed and has been extensively revised and beautified.