To see the pictures larger - please click on it.
Changelogs Version 3.0:
- NEW SAVEGAME NEEDED !!! Too much teraforming and grasses / bushes new!
- Start fleet reduced and adjusted for a realistic start
- adapted PDA
- Shelters in the yard and pigs now placeable versions you can sell
- depot at box 10 reduced and redecorated (looks worn)
- Railway silo east placement fixed
- Terrain with hay storage built opposite the main courtyard
- Buyable surfaces as with original map because the update from the editor takes too long
- Contractor Hof redesigned floor textures and installed other hall
- New placeable shelter created from downsized standard shelter
Bugfix in 2.0.2: TrafficColli now bug-free because it was missing, Invisible buildings removed, XML bug fixed
NEW in 2.0: chicken coop on the main yard, field 20 removed, sheepfold fitted over field 19 on the street,
Pigs enclosure at field 10 above the depot, complete conversion of the main courtyard and double-lane added.
Everything is decorated with grasses and bushes.
Have created a new parking space with shelters and filling stations in field 10 which was fitted into the landscape.
At the top of fields 4 and 5 I have created a contractor farm with two large halls, two shelters, workshop, laundry and gas station.
(If you do not play the contractor Hof in multiplayer you have to edit the items.xml in the savegame and the index of the placed buildings
adapt to the other player as otherwise he can not open the gates etc!
Unfortunately, there is currently no other way to do it thanks Giants because all placed things are assigned to the first player in the beginning)
Furthermore, I have built in small gimmicks like hidden old cars and a construction site that makes a side street impassable;)
Much of the trees and decoration on the side of the road and field margin has been added because the map was just in some places to \"empty\" looked.
I hope one or the other likes the map and he has a little fun :)
THE ZIP MUST BE UNPACKED AND MODERN
All built buildings are included and adapted.
Textur: Giants, PsieCore
Script: Giants, PsieCore
Idee / Konzept: Giants, PsieCore
Sonstige: Fillstations von Rene verbaut, Hallepack von Niggels (VertexDezign) verbaut
No comments have been added to this post yet, would you like to comment one now?