This simple mod is designed to add realism to the first person view from inside vehicles. It stops the player camera from spinning around multiple times inside the vehicle cabin. It also adds a small lean to the side (around the seat) when looking out of the rear window.
– Rotation is limited +/-180 degrees when turning to look out of the rear window
– A small amount of camera movement is added to simulate leaning when looking over your shoulder
– The first person view is reset to a default forward facing position when re-entering a vehicle
– The features are not applied to conveyorbelts
– Tested with all standard vehicles, but please report any problems and I will exclude those vehicles
Tested in FS19 1.6 version.