Departement Haut Beyleron (4X) V0.0.0.3 Beta
Today I have for you the 4x Map Department Haut Beyleron which means something like district Haut Beyleron.
Version 0.3.0.0 Beta
- Bulk material could be dumped on roads (fixed from version 0.3.0.0)
- PDA further adapted (available from version 0.3.0.0)
- Further adjustments to consumption in productions (available from version 0.3.0.0)
- Added food production > ketchup ( available from version 0.3.0.0 )
- Added potato production > fries ( available from version 0.3.0.0 )
- Increased yield on olives (available from version 0.3.0.0)
- Yield increased for grapes (available from version 0.3.0.0)
- Removed duplicate purchase station ( available from version 0.3.0.0 )
- Mineral feed added to purchase station (available from version 0.3.0.0)
- Added more language variables ( available from version 0.3.0.0 )
- Fixed bug in FR translation (available from version 0.3.0.0)
-> Changes in the savegame necessary: no
Before I say one or the other about the map, I would like to get rid of the urgent note that it is a BETA and here and there not everything is ready. However, due to the many requests, I decided to publish the map.
In the Haut Beyleron district there are more fields and also the odd production (not all of them are implemented yet, you should wait before placing your own). There are now a total of 99 fields and some areas that can be used as meadows or commercial areas. The map has a large main courtyard in the center of the map and another standard courtyard more or less in each of the corners. There are 4 BGA's and a 4x fermenter/weed dryer at the hardware store, but you'll see. Since there are 5 courtyards, the game modes don't work and all the courtyard buildings are there anyway. Currently there is a large sheep pasture and cow pasture.
Currently there is a hardware store with a fermenter/grass dryer, a large sugar factory, a large mill, a large bakery, a large oil mill, a food production facility and a jam factory. More will follow, some buildings are already there. In the big productions there is always an extra sales trigger that has nothing to do with the production itself.. well, you know, you can't sell anything in a production you've bought.
The 3 fields on the left in the north are for grapes and on the right for olives. For this reason, there are also corresponding packaging productions that can of course also be used as storage. You deliver grapes or olives and can then transport them to production on pallets or sell them.
The productions of the original map are still there.
If you don't feel like having to start a new savegame through updates, you should only download the map when it's no longer a beta, otherwise I hope you like the map so far and have fun.
I have set up a bug report on my Discord. If you find something, you can report it there and don't complain.